Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Easy Vinaigrette

photo by sara tady ©

Most people who know me know I love, love salad dressing and always order extra.  Here's the easy vinaigrette I make almost every night at home.  I never use store bought dressings, have you seen the ingredients in those? Yikes!

Ingredients:
white wine vinegar (you can also use lemon, white balsamic, red wine or balsamic)
extra virgin olive oil
dijon mustard
salt & pepper

Directions:
In a small ramekin or bowl, add 1 tsp of dijon mustard, several pinches of salt and pepper, and 1 part vinegar or lemon.  Whisk together.  Keep whisking and stream in 2 parts olive oil.  Whisk until blended and season to taste.  I tend to like mine more on the vinegar side, so please adjust as you see fit :)
Print this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment